4.04.2010

Preparations

I understand that what I've volunteered to do over the next few months is going to be tough. I mean really tough - physically and mentally. Between farming, biking, working, planning and school, my time is going to be stretched pretty thin. I am in jeopardy of not graduating on time as I have missed a number of days in my early class.

I know that I have lacked the motivation to perform for the classes mentioned. I am disgruntled that I am paying for classes, that for the last six months, I have learned nothing new in. I have learned more out of my classes than I have in them. I'll save this rant for a later date.

Regardless if I have an Associate's, a Certification or nothing, I will still be Wwoofing.

That's the mentally troubling things. As if that wasn't stressful enough, I have recently quit smoking - cold turkey. I realized after biking that last few days that I could barely finish 6 miles without feeling like puking. I can say now after 3 days of not smoking, that I am quitting as I am technically not chemically addicted to them. The rest is up to my willpower. Green Lantern guide me! I found that when I want a cigarette I simply have a glass of water. It's working surprisingly well for me and I am hydrating better than ever.

I've been scoping out camcorders and have my eye on one . If anyone has any advice or suggestions for good cameras, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment